I recently got my hair chopped off, like a LOT of it. I enjoy having long hair sometimes, it is fun to do different things with it, and I feel somewhat like a hippie, in the 1960's flower-girl sense, especially with a big braid down the back. Fitting, especially for someone who has a blog with the word hippie in the title. But there are many ways to be a hippie...
Then I got it chopped off. And took a shower. And realized how much less water and shampoo this new hair-do requires. As in, shorter hair is actually more eco-friendly! I'd just never thought about it that way before especially since for me, more frequent haircuts equal spending money on said haircuts. But how much money am I spending on the hot water and shampoo? Plus using the blow-dryer during really cold weather?
Even this eco-conscious girl still learns new things.
Now I just need to learn how to style this new 'do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
And the photos are...where?
No photos till I learn how to style the 'do :)
yep, waiting on those pics! ;)
btw, another way to go green is to take the no 'poo route. i haven't braved this yet but since my shampoo and conditioner are running low, i will be going down the no 'poo road pretty soon... ;)
Post a Comment