Okay so I just needed a place to write down and share some of my more crazy, hippie thoughts, especially the ones that I don't want to share with my family and especially not my family's friends (cuz, you know, that would just serve to embarrass my family!). I sound like I'm saying I'm embarrassing. I'm not, I'm just ... alternative. Not mainstream. An outside-the-box thinker. The one who thinks about how to be more eco-friendly, how to eat even more healthier, more spiritual, getting more tattoos, piercings, and all that other crazy, weird shit.
My other blog is more about my family, and for Il Tonino. Also to show my mostly sunny outlook on life because it is nice for people to go to a blog where there are happy thoughts and very little in the way of things that actually might make people think and reconsider some of their beliefs in life (except for the links I have in that sidebar). I am a generally happy person, but I do think about a lot of things that are really mostly still on the fringes. Happily, though, some things are pushing more into the mainstream awareness, but that doesn't mean that they are accepted yet.
What's that quote? "All truth goes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Then it is violently opposed. Finally it is accepted as self evident." - Arthur Schoepenhouer
So that's my forewarning, the disclaimer for this blog. Read at your own risk. You may not agree with everything, but these are my opinions. Enjoy! *wicked laughter.....*
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
FIRST COMMENT! WHOOO!
Wait.. There's risk involved? No no no, I can't handle risk. *covers eyes* :)
Welcome to secret blogging! :) I have a family blog as well, and then my very open blog. I hope you find it beneficial! :)
Post a Comment