Il Tonino and I went over to a neighbor's house today -- this neighbor lives 3 houses up from mine. She has a daughter who was born just 2 weeks before Il Tonino, and has had a nanny for more than a year. She is open to having Il Tonino join her daughter at her house while the nanny is there from 9-1. That could be very cool and very convienent!! We will get together next week and iron out all the details, but I think that we'll give this a trial period. The nanny is open to then taking Il Tonino to our house from 1-4, when Urban Shaman gets home. We'll then just have to figure out the 6:30 to 9am time slot. But it is a start. The hardest part for the next week or so is that I have to somehow get Il Tonino into a different nap routine -- he's not going to be able to nurse to sleep when I'm not there. I think we'll get one of his stuffed animals and declare it the "naptime companion" and go from there. Any other suggestions are appreciated.
The no 'poo thing is going really well. My hair is happy and shiny! Weirdly, it has also gotten darker. I really don't know why. Not sure if the baking soda/ACV somehow stripped away all the highlight dye or ?? It still looks good. So that, combined with my new haircut, makes for happy hair and happy me! I'm most excited about how this is going to make my routine so much easier for traveling, but since I will be carrying on my baggage, I'm a little worried about taking little baggies of baking soda powder. Don't want any unfortunate incidents or strip-searches.
Urban Shaman is doing really well. His apadravya piercing is healing beautifully (a lot less blood than we expected) and looks soooo good!! He's amazed at his experience, and what he went through, but at the same time so proud of having gone through that ritual. I'll have to give another update in about 2 weeks when we can play with it ;)
Okay, must go spend time together as a family -- Urban Shaman returns to work tomorrow and I am not sure how many weeks I have left (1? 2? maybe 3?) before I start traveling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment