Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New Ink!

Yesterday I got new ink, and I am so happy with it!

I first wrote about my tattoo thoughts here. This flower is the next step in a whole plan that I have for my back, and it is right where my heart chakra is.

I got this one because one of the things I love about myself is that I have a very open heart. I also don't ever want to forget that, or ever let my heart close up. This is a reminder of who I am and who I want to continue to be.

I also got a star for baby S. added to my tattoo on my lower back. It feels so good to have that there.

8 comments:

korin said...

OOOH so beautiful!!! i absolutely love it!

Pamela said...

oh, Lee, that's so lovely. <3

Anonymous said...

It looks great!

Joi said...

Oh Lee it is really lovely!

Leah Perlingieri said...

oooh, lee, congratulations! great meaning, and beautiful color...can't wait to see the whole idea inked out!

Megan said...

It's beautiful. I've been coveting something like for a while now. I love flower tats!

Keri said...

what a beautiful lotus! i love the idea of you being a star and your children being stars. i've always wanted to have a tattoo that represents my children but have not figured out how to do it. someday...

Jessica said...

Gorgeous, Lee.