I now have the birth pool in my house (although it is not yet blown up) and am feeling ready to locate the hose, open up the birth supplies box, and most importantly, find the cramp bark tincture (for those horrid after-birth pains that come once you're past your first pregnancy/birth).
Yes, I'll do all of those things... after I take another nap. Zzzzz so tired!
I'm really looking forward to the birth, and I feel like it could be soon, but that could be wishful thinking on my part and I could find myself still pregnant in 4 weeks. Ha.
I am so curious about how it will all start. With Il Tonino, the only thing I remember is that I ate a TON of my mother's potato salad the day before I went into labor (carb-loading, anyone?) and my mother, father, and husband all watched in amazement. There were no potato leftovers. I can't remember if I was particularly tired, napped more, or anything other than the potatoes.
Right now, I have no craving for potatoes. Darn.
2 comments:
HOORAY!!! And best birthing vibey-vibes!!!
yay!! how exciting!! :) cant wait to hear that youve gone into labor!
ps i always use that cramp bark for my monthly cramps! it works amazingly good!! so much more effective than anything ive ever used before.
Post a Comment