So I find it very strange that I have a crush on Angelina Jolie. This infatuation started when I happened to be watching TV and saw Tomb Raider. For about 8 years now I've thought she was the most beautiful woman and I would love to have dinner with her. With both of us wearing tight-fitting, beautiful dresses.
Then I watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith. I was in heaven.
This crush caused me to do something I've never done before. I brought a copy of People magazine.
Who do you have a crush on? :)
3 comments:
Cameron Diaz.
"Wanted" is about to hit the DVD shelves soon. For Mike there's plenty of action, for you there's... ANGELINA!
Years from now if we're sitting around drinking tea and you let slip Angelina Jolie is the reason you and Mike have baby #2 I will be totally not surprised. :)
I have a not so secret crush on a friend. :) But that is very normal for me. I get a new friend, we hit it off, and I think she's the bees knees.
Let's see...I like Maggie Gyllenhaal, most of the L Word ladies, and Jennifer Garner (for some strange reason). I like Dermot Mulroney and George Clooney too.
Oooh...Tilda Swinton. I've lurved her since Orlando.
Post a Comment