Saturday, November 29, 2008

Today I brought a pregnancy test

But not for the reasons you are thinking. I am 100% sure I am not pregnant. No, I brought them because I went to Walgreen's for the sole purpose of buying a bunch of stuff to help use up the money I have left in my medical flex spending account.

So I mostly brought contact lens solution, bandaids (right now there is a little person in the house who wants a bandaid everytime something hurts, whether or not there is blood), and then I thought, why not? Pregnancy tests are about $15 for a box, so not inexpensive. I'll just stock up now and have them ready for next year and use up some of that flex money.

I fully intended to warn Urban Shaman about the pregnancy test box before I let him see it, but he was the one who took the groceries out of the car and started unpacking them while I put Il Tonino down for a nap. He gave me a funny look then I quickly told him it was 'just for next year when we are ready to try.'

No comments: