True story: one of my grandmother's sisters shaved off both her eyebrows one day, and drew them back in with colored pencil. They never grew back. So for the rest of her life, she had to draw her eyebrows on daily.
I remember shaving my lower legs just because I thought it was what everyone did (and it was, for the most part). Thankfully, I never shaved my upper legs, and they remain covered in very fine, short, blonde hairs that nobody notices. If I had left my lower legs alone, they would be the same. Then I would never have to shave! Alas, instead, if I don't shave, I am left with the hairy legs of a man in a woman's shape. Not attractive. Thankfully, living in Oregon, I can go 2/3 of the year with not shaving my legs, then dutifully attend to them the other 1/3 warmer portion of the year. Such is life.
The moral? Shaving things off in the first place is bad. Except if it is male facial hair, right? Right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Is this a new layout? I like it! (er, and if it's not, hello, coffee!)
I don't shave. For years I couldn't figure out why shaving anything on my body gave me this horrible rash, but I...did it anyway. Because? STUPID! Now I'm all hairy and un-rashy. And I've come to think unshaved women (and men, frankly) are S-E-X-Y!!
Well I think that facial hair on men can be sexy, except when you're trying to kiss said man with facial hair. Maybe it is just my man, but I feel like I am kissing a porcupine. Which is a real mood killer.
i have lived both the hairy and hairless life. when i do shave my legs i leave the upper part which is also blond and soft (but i have shaved there before and it sitll grew back soft, go figure) and have
i think seinfeld said it best when he observed that women take all these painstaking efforts to remove the hair from their body and then will put on a fur coat...? humans are hilarious.
but i do love me a big bushy manly beard...once it gets long enough its not so porcipiney:-)
Post a Comment